A patient education system allows patients to check aspects of their healthcare journey, ultimately giving them the freedom to take complete control of their situation. It means they no longer need to rely on staff to provide endless, outdated leaflets and reading aids to receive insights into their health.
From diagnostics to disease management, providers and patients stand to benefit a great deal from our Innovative Digital Solutions. Key such benefits include:
- Care: Providers can offer a range of care, such as urgent, primary, and mental health.
- Cost: Providers can offer care suitable for a range of budgets.
- Insurance: Providers can accept insurance, including NHIF.
- Prescriptions: Providers can offer prescriptions and allow people to pick up medication at a convenient pharmacy.
- Accessibility: Providers can offer accessibility options, such as apps, video-conferencing, instant messaging, and more so in different language options.
- Remote Jobs: Providers can self-employ by offering virtual visits, mentorship, coaching, and consultations.